Thursday, August 28, 2008

More Tips on Photoshop

I'm still waiting for some of the swelling to go down from my face lift, so in the mean time I thought I would post some of my favorite links for Photoshop.

One of my favorite sites is the Photoshop Cafe. These are short, to the point, and well illustrated. There's a number of tutorials on this site. Here's some of my favorites that are especially useful for us cross-dressers:

Cast or Drop Shadow

Use of the Eyedropper

Reflections

Placing a person inside an object

Masking Difficult Images

Removing a Picture from a Background

Another good site is the About.com Graphics Software Website. There's tutorials and resources and other Photoshop links there.

A more accessible website is the Pegaweb Tutorial website by Daniel Piechnick.

One of the things I've been working on is designing business cards that I will be able to use while attending the Southern Comfort Conference. I want to use these cards when I meet my fellow sisters and brothers, so that we will be able to stay in touch with one another once the Conference is over.

Here's one of the first examples:

Photobucket

I used photo-stock business cards from Staples, and here is the link to a business card template for Photoshop.

In fact I have been using these lately to introduce my femme side to friends and sales associates. I keep a few in my wallet. They have worked wonderfully.

I hope next time I'll be able to post some new photos.

Till next time...Tracy

No comments: