Friday, August 8, 2008

Face Recognition, Just In Time!

I found this fun application at MyHeritage.com. Load up your picture and they show you which celebrities you look like!

I decided to try the Rocker Chick photo to see who she would match:



I was surprised by the results. I didn't realize I had created such an exotic look!

I've had to look up a couple of these beautiful women:

Boa

She is a South Korean singer who performs in Korea and Japan.

Kyoko Fukada

Is an actress, model, and singer in Japan.

Tyra Banks

Well I know about Tyra Banks, I watch The Soup on the E! Entertainment Channel and they use Tyra and her show as fodder for there brand of comedy.

Ayumi Hamasaki

She's a Japanese song-writer, singer and former actress.

Lucy Lawless

Yes, Xena: Warrior Princess, wow I think that's great. That was one of my favorite shows!

I put in another picture that is closer to everyday and it's interesting how different the results are:


This is just in time because I'm going to have plastic surgery this coming Tuesday. I hope to have a blow by blow (ew poor choice of words) report of my experience.

Till next time, take care, Tracy

No comments: