Saturday, March 15, 2008

Makeup Malfunction

I was hoping to write an entry about wigs, this week, but after taking all my pictures, I noticed a makeup problem. You might be able to tell from the last two pictures I've posted, but my foundation went a rye. I was trying something new, a regular over the counter foundation on most of my face, and the usual beard and foundation cover, well, on the beard part. The result is my upper face looks normal and the part below my nose looks very matted. Even though there is no black beard per se, the effect still draws your attention to it. Hmm. It's back to the drawing board.

I want the face to look natural. The matte/flat look has another side effect in that it looks too old lady like. And even though I'm 54, it doesn't mean I have to look 54 now does it.

No comments: