Friday, November 16, 2007

Welcome to My "Happy Place" !


I'm hoping this will be the first of many weekly posts to track my progress towards my goal of becoming a "Gender Illusionist". I'm 53 years old and instead of visiting my cross-dressing as a once in a while thing, I hope to treat it with more care and attention.

Now, if you do not care for this topic or are offended by it, please do not read any further. However, if you are open-minded or just curious as to what this whole topic is about, please read on. I've opened this Blog for comments from anyone, but I hope this site will allow me to review them and block if need be. I will not go for any personal attacks, because this is after all:
"Tracy's Happy Place".

To get a kind of level set, the picture in the upper left corner is where I'm starting from today.

Again, my goal is one of a "Gender Illusionist", and it is easier to explain by what it is not. It is not a "guy in a dress". That's great for comic relief, but I'm looking to blend in and not stick out. This is not a drag show thing. This again is fine, but that is more for the stage and it necessarily requires a different kind of makeup which is much more heavy.

Some of my inspiration has come from gals like:

Courtney Act


and

Kalina Isato



If you check out these sites you can see that I'm aiming pretty high. But, without goals that are currently out of your reach, there's is no challenge. And I'm very competitive!

No comments: